Family Therapy Center
Ohana Beginnings recognizes that in order for an individual to heal, their support system has to be healed and strengthened. When appropriate, the #1 support system is the family.
Therapy offered at the Family Therapy Center (FTC) includes:
- Other Substance Use
- Anger management
- Reactionary Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Marriage therapy
- Pre-marital counseling
- Family therapy
- Post abortion healing
- Among other needs
Ohana Beginnings using multiple modalities at the FTC. Multiple modalities are used in the FTC to best fit the needs of the families. Some of those modalities are:
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Art Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Other modalities may be used when determined beneficial to the individual or family member.
Looking to Volunteer?
Kind volunteers are the lifeblood of Ohana Beginnings. If you're interested in becoming a volunteer, consider visiting our volunteer page for more information!