Our Mission: Strengthening families, supporting mothers, and saving babies.
Ohana Beginnings will meet this challenging mission through 7 centers. We created these to address the comprehensive and complex issues facing families, and struggling single moms.
The seven centers are inclusive of:
- A Residential Treatment Center for pregnant and parenting single moms struggling with addiction or other mental health issues.
- An Education Center that builds both a resume and self-esteem.
- An Adoption Center that gives support during and in the years following placement of her baby.
- A Family Therapy Center for individuals, couples and family healing-inclusive of post abortion healing.
- An Early Childhood Development Center that offers child care for our clients and the community.
- A Volunteer Center for anyone wanting to help.
- A Pregnancy Help Center for those facing an unplanned pregnancy; will provide family planning services inclusive of birth control, counseling, cancer screenings, ultrasounds.
In the United States of America, 4 out of 10 babies are born to single moms.
The child's heart beats at 21 days. It is audible at 8-10 weeks gestation.
Only 50% of teen mothers earn a diploma by age 22.
Percentage of elective abortions that can be prevented. We are here to help!