Residential Treatment Center - Director
Education: Master’s Degree: MSW, or MHC, MFT
Licensure: LCSW or CMHC or LMFT
- 5+ years RTC, group home or other residential type setting working with youth struggling with emotional/Mental illness and/or addiction.
- Ability to work with insurances and mental health care providers in communicating accurate utilization reviews and diagnosis of members (clients).
- Therapeutic experience with multiple therapeutic modalities. (CBT/DBT preferred)
- Strong desire to serve our population of pregnant/parenting women 14-24 which may have struggles with any of the following: addiction, PTSD, Depression/Anxiety, ADHD, family relations, citizenship status, economic needs, education support, etc
- Must be non-bias and accepting of member’s race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, social status, political views, etc.
- Ability to understand and use EMRs,
- Strong, applicable understanding of HIPAA and FERPA law.
- Working knowledge of CARF/Joint Commission and maintaining accreditation.
- Ability to work as a team player – supportive of staff in positive ways.
- Ability to train others on the therapeutic team.
- Willing to work long days the first year. (If necessary, weekends)
- Strong communication and liaison skills between members and their families.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Microsoft Office
Anticipated pay is depending upon experience and board approval: 70K-85K with, 401K (3% match), health, dental, and life insurance benefits.
The new program director will be a person that is committed to the cause. They will be invited (though not required) to be on our advisory board and attend advisory meetings (1- 3 hours a week total volunteer time) beginning immediately. Full-time work and pay will begin approx. 2 weeks prior to opening to allow for any needed preparations for our client’s arrival.